I was recently informed about the plight of one of Broward County’s little Gems: The Eucalyptus Gardens in Wilton Manors. According to the City of Wilton Manors, Eucalytus Gardens does not have enough parking spaces, according to code. Until they comply with the appropriate parking spaces, they must remain closed. This is a travesty, because Eucalyptus Gardens is an amazing place that is home to several small businesses.
According to the founders of Eucalyptus Gardens their mission is to:
“We support local farmers, artisans, artists, musicians, local business and such to bring health, beauty, entertainment and much more to the Wilton Manors Community… Eucalyptus Gardens is a place for everyone to come relax, have some fun, shop around, hold meetings and classes….”
This really is a great place that could use the help of some friends and eco-friendly lovers…
Check out the links and photos of this wonderful little gem that started with a dream….
I encourage you to get involved and donate whatever you can.. Every little bit helps toward their goal of $15,000.
Some of the fun and enlightening activities and businesses at Eucalyptus Gardens:
- The Farm Store – 8am – 8pm Tuesday – Sunday
- The Alchemist – 8am-8pm Tuesday – Saturday & Sunday 8am – 6pm
- New Day Desserts – 11:30am – 9pm Tuesday – Saturday & Sunday 11:30 – 6pm
- Seed of Life Bistro – 11:30am – 9:30pm Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday 11:30pm – 6pm
- Chateau D’vine – Tuesday – Wednesday 4pm – 12am Thursday, Friday, Saturday 12pm – 12am
- Zen Orchids – 10a-6p Thursday to Sunday
Click on the following links to read more:
Support Eucalyptus Gardens – A Gem in Wilton Manors – Examiner.com
Go Fund Me/Friends of Eucalyptus Gardens – Go Fund Me