Mary Kay Ash was an outstanding Business woman in the 20th Century that has a legacy of inspiring millions of women worldwide. She took her life savings which was $5,000 at the time and started a little cosmetics business. That business is now a Billion business that is know worldwide as Mary Kay Cosmetics.
In 2001, Mary Kay Ash passed away, however, her legacy lives on in the men and women who are in Mary Kay Cosmetics. Mary Kay Ash was one of the biggest teachers of possibility thinking. Here are a few of her well known motivation quotes that she has shared with countless Mary Kay Team members over the years.
Harvard Business School was so impressed with the Mary Kay Cosmetics business success that they did a Harvard Business School Case Study to examine Entrepreneurship and the essentials of Leadership and managing people in the “Pink Cadillac empire” created by Mary Kay Ash.
Mary Kay Ash passed away in 2001 but she will forever be remembered as the woman who rose above her circumstances; she will be remembered as the woman who gave a life to women around the world. She died leaving behind some famous business quotes and advice for the young entrepreneurs. Below are some famous business quotes and leadership strategy from Mary Kay Ash; the most outstanding business woman in the 20th century
- Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway. Mary Kay Ash
- For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. Mary Kay Ash
- You can have anything in this world you want, if you want it badly enough and you’re willing to pay the price. Mary Kay Ash
- Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. Mary Kay Ash
- Those who are blessed with the most talent don’t necessarily outperform everyone else. It’s the people with follow-through who excel. Mary Kay Ash
- A good goal is like a strenuous exercise – it makes you stretch. Mary Kay Ash
- “Give yourself something to work toward – constantly.” Mary Kay Ash
Click on the following to read more on Mary Kay Ash
Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc. – Case Study – Harvard Business Review