We lost Robin Williams this week… I can’t believe that he is gone… However, he did leave us with lots of great memories and a body of work that will last a lifetime to explore.
Robin Williams was a very witty man… Check out a few one liners from him.. They will make you laugh and make you cry… This shows you how powerful and strong words can be when used properly…
“We will miss you Robin Williams… May you find the peace you so richly deserve.”
Quotes from Robin Williams
- “You’re only given one little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
- “Reality: What a concept!”
- “If you can find comedy that is personal, it will resonate more with the audience.”
- “I love kids, but they are a tough audience.”
- “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.”
Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose
- Comedy is acting out optimism.
Carpe per diem – seize the check.
Click on the following to read more quotes from Robin Williams
Quotes from Robin Williams – Brainy Quote